Wednesday 17 August 2016

A new hope

When I started working on security, there in 2006, I would never imagine to be where I am today. I have been involved in projects with some of the greatest companies in the world and I still feel like a newbie. I would never imagine to find so huge knowledge field than the more you know the more you feel insignificant.

The idea of starting this blog came from a course I am going through currently. Some of the exercises are not exactly easy and I have decided to put some of them black on white.

My idea is just use this blog as a support for my continuous learning on IT Security so I expect to treat different topics ranging from secure engineering to penetration testing. If you don't mind having another page in your bookmarks or another RSS in your feed, I hope you to find interesting articles from time to time ;).

++Security

No comments:

Post a Comment